Check out my latest story on Nerve:
Foresight: Can recent studies about the health benefits of circumcision be trusted?
My favorite part of the story is the first comment: "I'd take this guy's analysis of medical literature a lot more seriously if his bio picture had hair and a shirt."
There's something special about the puritanism of a sex magazine readership. In any case, I long ago gave Nerve this lovely picture of me by Greg Gorman, not because it has both hair and shirt (see lower right corner), but because it is about a decade fresher than the one on file:
Search This Blog
- ► 2011 (27)
- ► 2010 (16)
- ► 2009 (63)
- ► 2008 (60)
- Kafka calling: Infinity Insurance Company
- Foresight: Can recent studies about the health ben...
- diary: day (two) of the blog
- diary: Wyoming bloodbath
- MacDowell Colony: Landlines
- Rhapsody, Part 9: local news
- day of the blog
- photo essay: Sheridan County Fair
- Rhapsody on Somebody Else's Superior Vocabulary, P...
- ▼ August (9)